We often hear from a lot of people that a low carb diet is the best way to lose weight, but it’s hard to limit the amount of carbs we eat, we all know that.
For most people, carbs are a part of life and the desire to eat them often trumps the decision to get rid of them for good.
One diet program, the Half Day Diet Plan, claims that you can trick your body into burning fat as if you were on a low carb diet, all while still enjoying the carbs that you love to eat every day, but only enjoying them for half of the day. Isn’t that cool?
If this is true, we knew that a lot of you would be interested in learning more, so following is a Half Day Diet Plan review to give you some insight into what you get and why it just may be the best low carb diet plan in the world.
This unique diet was created by Nate Miyaki the San Francisco nutrition expert, personal trainer and bodybuilder and it basically consists of a paleo diet during daylight hours, then a period of time when you can eat carbs at night.
Many of the popular weight loss diets out there prohibit carbs as a matter of course, as they are thought to pack on the pounds.
However, this diet program is unique in that it claims that you only need to restrict carbs for half of the day (yes the name comes from that: The Half Day Diet).
ABOUT HALF DAY DIET
If you ask what is this diet all about? The idea behind the Half Day Diet is that it is a program that is designed to work “with” your body rather than against it.
The program explains that many people eat their carbs at the wrong time of day, which causes them to store the energy as fat.
The key to losing weight isn’t restricting yourself, it is knowing what foods to eat at what time so that you can promote better health and optimise your results. Not all food good or bad for everyone.
This diet book promises to explain to you what foods you should be eating and when, so that you can stick to a healthy schedule.
It explains that the best way to lose weight is not to eliminate carbs completely, but to eat them only during a specific window of time at night.
- The program is based on a study that was published in the Obesity journal in 2011 which found that people who eat their carbs only at night will lose more weight than people who spread their carbs throughout the day.
- According to this program, eating carbs at night is beneficial because it allows your body to turn off the “Carb Loop.” This vicious cycle is a loop of cravings and binge eating that results from restricting yourself from carbs.
- The book explains that restricting yourself from carbs completely will have a number of bad side effects, including slowing down your metabolism, weakening your immune system, causing low energy, killing your sex drive and causing stress.
- So, the idea behind this book is that it will explain how to properly eat your carbs at the right time, so that you can achieve healthy weight loss.
- According to Miyaki, this way of eating is similar to the way that human being ate when we were cavemen. We would spend the day “dieting” as we foraged for food, then we would feast at night.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author of this program is Nate Miyaki as we said before, who is a pretty interesting guy. He has worked as a martial artist, a stuntman and a wrestler and he is now considered a fitness expert.
He got his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Berkeley in Kinesiology. He also has a postgraduate degree in the same field from the San Francisco State University.
Also, Nate has a dazzling list of other credentials in health and fitness including yoga instructor and fitness nutrition.
Nate has had a pretty significant career in the health and wellness industry and he has written four Amazon bestselling books on weight loss and nutrition.
He has also been named by Greatist as one of the 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness and he is a two time bodybuilding champion.
He has also written articles for Men’s Health, Muscle and Fitness, Livestrong, Men’s Fitness, BodyBuilding.com and more. When it comes to knowledge of health and fitness, it’s clear to see that Nate is highly qualified.
Inside in this program you will get the Half Day Diet Plan handbook, which tells you everything you need to know about your diet and how to make it work for you. This is the main aspect of the program, and it will help you understand why it works and what you need to do.
A unique aspect of this diet plan is that you get a template to help you decide what macronutrients (proteins, carbs, and fats) and foods you need to eat and when. Moreover, you will learn the exact right amounts of food that you need to eat for optimal fat burning results.
All of this will not only help you lose weight, but it will help you stop cravings before they even have a chance to start.
As of this Half Day Diet review, you also get a few bonuses when you order.
1. Restaurant and Fast Food Survival Guide: One of the most stressful things about being on a diet is surviving eating out. This guide will help you figure out exactly what you can order to help you fight fat and feel no guilt no matter what time of day you go to eat out.
2. The Happy Hour Handbook: If you are someone who likes to go out once in a while and enjoy a few drinks with friends, then this handbook will make sure you know how to do it in a beneficial way for your weight.
3. Access To The Flat Belly Platinum Club: This is a one-month pass to a club where people support each other and offer recipes and tips. It’s also a place where articles and videos for success are added weekly by the creator of the program. In short, this club can help you stay motivated and on track.
Who Is This Program For?
This diet is perfect for anyone who wants to get on a low carb diet and experience the benefits, but doesn’t want to give up their carbs completely from his/her diet. The plan allows you to diet only half of the day and enjoy your evening with carbs.
That’s right! This diet plan gives you the ability to eat carbs when you likely crave them the most – at night.
The beauty is that you don’t feel deprived and moody, which are two huge reasons that most diets fall away and are replaced by unhealthy habits again. This program will work for men and women, young and old, obese and overweight.
BENEFITS OF HALF DAY DIET PROGRAM
First, one of the main benefits of this diet is that it allows you to avoid the “Carb Loop.” This is a vicious cycle where you end up experiencing intense cravings when you try to restrict carbs.
Also, other low-carb diets will lower your thyroid hormones (which burn fat), kill your testosterone (if you are a man) and damage your immune system so that you are sick all the time.
Essentially, the way this diet works is that it convinces your body that you are on a low carb diet when you are not – you are just eating at night.
The basic foundation of the diet is that you will be eating wholesome, healthy foods, drinking lots of water and fasting for most of the day – getting the bulk of your calories at night-time.
So, it’s easy to maintain your calorie deficit when you are fasting for most of the day, then when you break the fast you are eating a healthy meal made from nutrient-dense, whole foods.
If you have the discipline to stick with the fast, this program promises that you will be able to see considerable results in a short amount of time.
As you can see, you receive all the steps, instructions and recommendations to dieting for half a day. And that’s also not to mention that there are still 5 other guides provided, with even more topics, tips and tricks. So, The Half Day Diet really takes care of you.
It’s like having a nutritionist with you at all times, even when dining out at a restaurant, going vegetarian, enjoying the holidays or happy hour. You’re never left wondering what to do, what to eat, when to eat low-carb or any of that.
You have everything you need to effectively execute this unique approach to weight loss.
Better yet, you get all of this with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. You can try the program for two months before deciding if it’s something you wish to continue you. More importantly, this is more than enough time needed to read the program, put the plan into action and see results.
So, you really have nothing to lose other than that stubborn fat you’ve been trying to get off for years. Oh, and you also lose those carb cravings you’re used to having as well because now, you don’t have to deprive yourself of them.
So, enjoy your carbs! Eat those French fries and enjoy a sandwich if your heart desires. Just make sure you do so outside of the few hours when low-carb intake is recommended.
Of course, if you want to maximize your results well beyond your expectations, you can always follow the carb recommendations.
But either way, you can enjoy the delicious carbs you love, all while still seeing the same results you would had you went low-carb all day long.