Smoky Mountain Naturals’ DIM Supplement is the only Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan.org Certified, and Certified Gluten-Free DIM supplement on the market.
DIM; diindolylmethane is a dynamic DIM supplement that supports the body’s estrogen balance. DIM supplements provide support for women for menopause, PCOS, acne, weight loss, and skincare. DIM supplements provide support for men as an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker.
As the word gets out, diindolylmethane (DIM) has started picking up steam as a supplement of choice to deal with a variety of issues such as acne, PMS, mood swings, fibroids, menopause symptoms, and even things like man boobs.
DIM helps with those who have estrogen dominance which essentially means too much estrogen. It is actually a coined term by Dr. John R. Lee (a pioneer in the study and use of the hormone progesterone) and is described as:
“A condition where a woman can have deficient, normal or excessive estrogen, but has little or no progesterone to balance its effects in the body. Even a woman with low estrogen levels can have estrogen dominance symptoms if she doesn ‘t have any progesterone.“
Benefits For Women
DIM is one of the most dynamic menopause supplements available anywhere. This impressive product has provided menopause support for hundreds of thousands of women. DIM Supplements may also provide support for women for:
- Estrogen Dominance
- Menopause Relief
- Mood and Mind
- Weight Loss
General Benefits of DIM
- Reduces acne and helps even skin tone.
- Reduces symptoms of menopause, PMS, and estrogen dominance
- Weight loss
- Reduces risk of estrogen-based cancers like breast cancer
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Can be obtained by eating certain foods
Who can take this supplement?
Even though DIM is mostly promoted for women’s health, men can also benefit from taking it to balance their testosterone levels as estro metabolism is what supports testosterone. Men who take DHEA and DIM together may see a healthy balance of testosterone and estrogen which helps improve libido, mood, and energy.
Do you have hormonal acne? Here are a few telltale signs of hormonal acne:
- Does your acne appear at the same time in your menstrual cycle each month?
- Is your acne the deep, painful, cystic variety that doesn’t easily pop? (Don’t try to pop it…but you know the kind of pimples these are.)
- Do you see your acne along the chin, jawline, or cheeks?
If this sounds like you, you might benefit from DIM.
Hormonal acne results from an imbalance of good estrogens, bad estrogens, and testosterone. When you supplement with DIM, it works to prevent the bad estrogen pathways and strengthens the good estrogens and testosterone. When everything is in balance, your skin will have the proper support to stay clear and healthy.
The Smoky Mountain Nutrition Difference
- 200mg of diindolylmethane in every once-daily capsule.
- It’s soy-free, Vegan, magnesium stearate-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free DIM is made in a GMP facility and is always third-party tested.
- Due to the lack of artificial preservatives, color variation will occur from batch to batch. Color can range from beige to pink. This is normal.
- The only DIM Supplement on the market that is Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan.org Certified, and Certified Gluten-Free
- Each vegetable capsule contains as much DIM as two pounds of cruciferous vegetables.
- BioPerine (a black pepper extract) maximizes absorption of DIM, ensuring you get the full benefit.
- They stand behind every product and customer 100%. If you aren’t thrilled, you don’t pay.
This Product have a lot of positive feedbacks and reviews from customers. It helped a lot of people. And also it’s on Amazon’s best seller list. So we highly recommend this product.