Fat Burning Fingerprint is a 94-page weight loss guide. It has been designed with one key goal in mind — to help you shed fat and lose weight, for good.
The days of yo-yo dieting are over. By focusing on what Gary Watson’s power of three, you will learn the best possible foods for your specific body type.
About Fat Burning Fingerprint
The fat burning fingerprint is a diet program, a combo of exercises and food items that are fruitful for your health.
It is a name of that diet that goes for three weeks, it means it is a 21 days fat burning and body transformation process.
It hunts down the layers of fat on your body that is present on the different parts of your body, such as thighs, tummy, and arms.
You must learn what your nutritional fat-burning fingerprint type is.
As Gary Watson states, “one man’s food is another man’s poison.” Second of all, you must learn the power of Intelligent Eating — optimizing your specific fat-burning hormones. Lastly, you’ll learn the foods you should avoid.
By following this guide, you will learn how to maximize your weight-loss results, based on your unique nutritional metabolic type.
After discussing the multi-billion dollar food industry, highlighting the three main taste points — fat, sugar, and salt, Watson addresses reasons why we need to “Wake the Fork Up.”
The program offers the complete nutritional weight-loss guide, as well as a fast-track guide, in addition to an overview of the ‘seven super’ hormones plus a mini ebook describing the three foods you must avoid.
How Does Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet Work?
Simply speaking, Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is based on the fact that not everyone is the same. As a result, the diet and exercise someone did to lose weight may not work for another person.
According to Watson, he has identified the ‘3 main metabolism types’ responsible for this phenomenon, which are:
- Fast-oxidative dominant. People with this kind of metabolism have the capability of burning large amounts of calories in a short period of time. In other words, these people can eat so much but gain so little weight. But they are also highly susceptible to stress, which increases their stress hormone level thereby leading to belly fat, hypertension and steroid diabetes. These people often crave fatty foods.
- Slow-oxidative dominant. This is the direct opposite of the fast-oxidative dominant metabolism. People with this type of metabolism often have low amounts of thyroid and adrenal hormones. As a result they are frequently tired or depressed and often have cravings for sweet foods (carbs) due to low energy. This means they often indulge in eating bad foods, which eventually leads to atherosclerosis, heart problems, etc.
- Medium dominant: The balance of fast oxidative and slow oxidative.
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is all about how to identify and eat according to your specific body metabolism type.
Not only that, the program will teach you when to eat in order to take advantage of your body’s ‘intellectual eating window,’ i.e the best time your body uses nutrients.
Doing this will keep the three hormones responsible for body weight (insulin, leptin and cortisol) in balanced, optimum levels.
In a statement to Contra Health Scam, Gary Watson said, ‘As a Kinesiologist with 30 years of experience and over 30,000 hours of hands on training with people of all ages, colors and genders, one of the biggest challenges I continue to have within the weight loss/nutrition industry is that many so called “experts” continue to approach individuals with a one size fits all approach.
Nothing, could be further from the truth. You see, any 5 year old child can tell you that we all have unique fingerprints.’
Translation: We’re NOT the same. So we can’t use the same weight loss method on everyone.
After going through the well-detailed aims and perks you will be wondering how Fat Burning FingerPrint actually works, well in this diet program you will collect three things:
- The Main Manual
- 3-minute Belly Flattening Guide
- Meals for Weight Loss
The Main Manual aims at:
It is said to be the fundamental part of this diet program. Take a look at what does this first part bring for you
- It brings all the nitty-gritty details and info about certain types of food you must grab so your metabolic rate could be amped up
- It suggests you include green fruit for a great weight loss
3-minute Belly Flattening Guide aims at:
Glance below to discover what this guide brings:
- It guides for the specific exercises that you will be asked to do in the morning, the time span of these exercises is just 3 minutes
- It will make you disburse the abdominal fats of yours in a little time
- It decreases the risk of having back pain and any kind of injury
- It will make you understand each and every aspect of these daily morning workouts in a most concise way.
- It will aware you about the right and appropriate breathing techniques, these specific techniques help you in hiking up your metabolic rate.
A meal for weight loss aims at:
Gary Watson suggested some amazing meal plans for you in the form of some recipes, take a look:
- These recipes eradicate the toxins from your body
- It bursts the unpleasant facts of your body
- These recipes and meal plans consist of combinations of food items, specific spices, and some great herbs, all these will flush out the polluted stuff out of your body
What the Fat Burning Fingerprint Entails
For those who have not yet read Gary Watson’s book, Wake the Fork Up, or the fast-track guide, it’s important to start from the beginning.
After you identify which fingerprint type you are, being either S-Fat, F-Fat, or M-Fat, you can then identify your ideal metabolic meal plan.
When you find your favorite meals from your meal plan list, stick with them to achieve optimal results.
The complete guide first highlights the ways in which the food industry manipulates consumers’ minds. They are not concerned about malnutrition or consumer health — they simply want to make money.
It’s important for consumers to understand the Bermuda Triangle of processed foods, identified as: sugar, trans fats, and estrogenic additives.
Watson does an excellent job of breaking down the myths and simplifying complex research. Before we suggest specific meal plans, he thoroughly explains the power of macronutrients, focusing on the importance of protein.
Next, he helps readers determine their unique nutritional metabolic type.
After all, an effective weight loss plan isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. To better determine what your specific metabolic type is, Watson asks 25 critical questions.
Based on your score, you will be assigned to either Carbo, Protein, or Mixed type. Once this important factor is identified, you can dive in to learn more.
- S-Fat Carbo Type — These individuals have a very slow oxidative system, allowing them to handle carbohydrates more effectively than someone within the F-Protein-Type or the M-Mixed Type. In general, if this is you, you require macronutrients as a ratio of 60% carbs; 25% protein; and 15% fat. The key is consuming the right types of carbs, making the best possible decisions, as outlined in the guide.
- F-Fat Protein Type — These individuals generally have a strong appetite, craving fatty, salty foods. If this is you, you’ll need a ratio closer to 40% protein, 30% fat, and 30% carbs. You also need to eat every 3-4 hours throughout the day, focusing on foods such as salmon, grass-fed beef, barley, lentils, and avocado.
- M-Fat Mixed Type — Being a combination of S-Carbo and F-Protein types, if this is you, you’ll benefit from a ratio of 50% carbohydrates, 30% protein and 20% fat. You should focus on mostly low to moderate starch vegetables, like kale and squash.
After helping readers identify the right meal plan for them, samples are provided. The three-week reset helps increase both leptin and insulin sensitivity, enhancing your fat-burning abilities.
When cooking, use only organic butter or organic coconut oil, rich in healthy fats. Sample menus are effectively laid out, making it easy for readers to follow.
Who is This Program Suitable For?
According to Eric, Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet is suitable ‘for anyone 30, 40, and even 50 years old and beyond… no matter what shape they are currently in.’
However, I must add this: If you are suffering from any chronic ailment, make sure your doctor gives you an all-clear before trying any diet program!
Pricing of Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet
Fat Burning Fingerprint Diet retails at $37. Once you buy it, you’ll also receive three bonus books:
- 7 Super Fat Burning Hormones You Must Have in Harmony
- The Bermuda Triangle of Foods: Three Foods You Must Avoid
- Fat Burning Fingerprint Fast-track Guide
Gary Watson also offers a 60 day moneyback guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with the product, you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clickbank directly for your money back.
The Benefits Associated with the Fat Burning Fingerprint
With so many people struggling with their weight, this is an informative and important guide for all to read. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds or 200, Gary Watson will help you get on-track.
Sharing critical information about the foods we consume and how our body processes them, you can better understand the concept, you are what you eat.
This weight loss program can benefit you in so many ways. Of course, weight loss is the primary goal, but in addition to fat burning benefits, you will also enjoy positive health and overall well-being.
When you start feeding your body what it truly needs, those excess pounds will fall off — without restricting food intake.
How’s that for a sneak peek? This isn’t just a diet program. It’s a lifestyle system that teaches you the steps to achieving and maintaining optimal health by making smarter choices within your diet. And what are those choices, you ask?
That’s exactly what this system is about. It provides you with the healthier choices to make, explains how and why they’ll work to help you get in the best shape of your life, and so much more.
The best part? It’s enjoyable. There are too many weight loss programs out there that simply aren’t realistic. They’re horrible and boring, forcing you to deprive or starve yourself and to no surprise at all, they don’t work.
After all, you aren’t likely to stick with a healthy diet regime if you don’t enjoy it. So, in order to achieve and maintain weight loss, you have to find a program that is practical and that’s precisely what Fat Burning Fingerprint in.