Gout is caused because of excessive uric acid in the body. Your body naturally expels the uric acid from your body through the kidney.
But when this expelling of uric acid is not performed by your body effectively, uric acid levels in your body will start increasing to the point where they begin to pose a health problem.
These health problems usually show up in the form of inflamed joints because uric acid deposits usually take up home in your joints.
When your body recognizes the increased levels of uric acid in the body, your body tries to fight it off, and you end up with painful joints and inflammation in the joint areas with uric acid deposits.
The pain may last a short time or a long time, and these attacks tend to come back every now and then either weekly or monthly.
Doctors usually try to help you alleviate these health problems like inflammation and pain caused by gout. But the root cause of gout usually remains unchecked.
The main feature of the End of Gout program is that it identifies the main problem that causes gout, which is poor gut health. It treats this root cause and restores your body’s ability to function normally and remove all excessive uric acid naturally.
What is End of Gout?
Diet is the main contributing factor of gout, according to studies. However, there are many other things you have to take into consideration when healing gout because simply changing your diet won’t provide you with full relief.
End of Gout is an online program that teaches you how to tackle all contributing factors of your gout.
It’s a comprehensive system that teaches you simple adjustments to make in your diet, exercise, stress, and self care regimes that can force your body to handle the uric acid that is causing the gout attacks you’re experiencing.
But first, you may be wondering why you’re even experiencing gout and it’s quite simple. Your body is unable to expel the uric acid properly, which causes inflammation and all the horrible symptoms of gout you’re experiencing.
This means that overcoming gout isn’t about eliminating things from your diet but rather, it’s about adding things into your day that will help your body eliminate the uric acid.
End Of Gout Quick Start Guide!
The End of Gout Program includes two simple, quick start guides – Eat more of these, and eat a few of these. It aims to help you have a healthy microbiome so that the good bacteria in your gut can do the work of eliminating uric acid.
This is followed by a 7-day program that helps you maintain a healthy gut through a diet program that helps your gut incorporate more good bacteria and fewer bad bacteria.
The 7- day program gives you complete details of the foods that you should include in your diet.
Follow it as is, and you do not have to do any work on thinking about what to eat or what not to eat. After the 7 days are over, you can make diet changes according to your taste.
Pros and Cons of The End of Gout Guide
- It focuses on the underlying cause of gout – Unlike most modern medicines. The End of Gout eBook doesn’t just end the symptoms. It helps you remove gout completely from your body. This means that you are not just helping your body handle the problems caused by excessive uric acid. Instead, you are helping your body remove excess uric acid, so it does not have to tackle the problems related to
- It helps you avoid gout related health conditions like heart disease – Gout leads to several other health problems, which are usually caused due to the misbalance in your microbiome. By focusing on good gut health, you automatically reduce the risks of all the additional health problems which eventually arise out of gout.
- Your body is able to convert uric acid into allantoin that can dissolve in water and is easily removed from the body through urination – By following this program you do not have to focus on eating foods that produce less uric acid, instead you focus on strengthening your gut health so that the healthy bacteria in your gut can convert the uric acid into allantoin so that a third of the uric acid can be naturally removed from the body through urination and your kidney has to deal with smaller amounts of uric acid.
- You may be able to reduce weight using this program – This program is not aimed at reducing weight, but one of the outcomes of following this program is weight loss because your body does not have as many cravings caused by bad
- 60-days money-back guarantees – if the program does not work for you, then you have the option of getting a refund. Shelley Manning is so positive about the efficacy of the program that she allows you to test it for a full 60 days within which you have the opportunity to get your money back.
The book helps you improve your health and end gout completely by restoring your body’s ability to naturally remove uric acid. So far, The End of Gout reviews has not reported any problems or side effects of the program. So there are no disadvantages to using this program.
Main Advantage of The End Of Gout E-Book
The main advantage of The End of Gout is that it does not give you solutions to end the symptoms caused by gout-like inflamed joints and gout attacks, which can cause endless pain for several days. The program is focused on improving gut health, which in turn has several benefits that include weight loss and maintaining blood pressure.
A Brief about the creator
Shelley Manning is a practitioner who has researched the problems of gout and its root causes. She has studied nearly three decades of research from doctors in the US and Europe.
Using her study and research, she created a gout strategy which she tested on several patients before she finally documented it as The End of Gout pdf.
Her book has now helped several people who have mentioned in their The End of Gout reviews about the positive effect of using the program.
Why The End of Gout is Useful?
A lot of people suffering from gout end up taking medicine all their life, to reduce the symptoms of gout and to ease the pain. Their dependence on medication to minimize the symptoms and not to end the root cause of the problem makes them suffer from gout all their life.
The End of Gout eBook is useful because it helps people suffering from gout end the problem right from the root. Additionally, it also helps in reducing other health problems related to poor gut health.
Is The End of Gout a Scam?
Many have used the program and found significant changes right from the time 7-day program came to an end. So we can say that the End of Gout book is not a scam.
Overview of the End of Gout Program
End of Gout is a comprehensive program that teaches you simple adjustments to make to enable your body’s ability to expel uric acid.
You learn all of the changes to make to maximize your relief. All of the research has already been done for you and put together in an easy-to-follow action plans.
It comes with an abundance of valuable information that is crucial for understanding what’s going on in your body, guides, lists, supplement recommendations, alternative therapy recommendations and more.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
The program is very well-designed and is extremely simple to follow so that anyone who plans to use it will be able to begin without any hiccups.
It includes all details on foods that are Shelly Manning End of Gout review and those that can worsen your gut health. To make it simpler and more comfortable to incorporate, even if you are in a busy lifestyle, Shelly Manning has listed out a dietary program that you can follow for the 7-day program, which will help you improve your gut health.
Then you have details on good and bad food to eventually choose the foods you like according to your taste preferences.
As the book mentions, better gut health automatically helps us reduce food cravings and helps us eat less.