Generally, cats are consider as a quite friendly animal. Among all the pet lovers, cats are very famous.
Still majority of the cat owners complains that cats used to pee all over the home expect in their own litter box. This situation is very annoying for the cat owners.
This is the major reason behind why several cat owners hand over their cats to various animal shelter. However, fortunately, cat owners can now get rid of this problem.
Cat Spraying No More is the product that you need if your cat has a bad habit of peeing everywhere in your house.
Cat Spraying No More is a system that has all you need to understand why your cat is doing what it’s doing, and how to bring about a peaceful solution that will not only fix the problem, but will serve to bring you closer to your cat.
This cat problem can be a real issue, especially when you are forced to always clean your floors and carpets or replace your furniture.
Many cat owners try to deal with this issue by shouting at their cat, but this will only make them scared, anxious and confused – which will make them more likely to spray in inappropriate locations.
However, this product can be the solution to all of your cat related worries. It promises to stop your cat from spraying and peeing outside of the litter box, even if this behaviour has persisted for years. It is a great solution that will help you to have the happy, well behaved and content cat that you have always wanted.
Program has everything you need to change your cat’s naughty behavior but you also get 4 bonuses.
After ordering you will get instant access to:
- Bonus 1: Cat Training Bible. If you enjoy training your cat you will love this bonus. You get 170 pages of training advice specifically for cats, ranging from kitty training, to grooming, and not eating dangerous plants.
- Bonus 2: Cat Care Blueprint. 7 chapters of tips to take the best care of your feline. It covers a wide range of tips for healthy and happiness ; when to go to the vet, vaccinations, grooming, feeding, and toys.
- Bonus 3: Medical Recorder. Ever been flustered when your vet asks about previous medical history? Or had to dig through your drawer for receipts for the insurance claim? This simple small software allows you to track everything that happened to your cat. Next time, you will be able to quickly supply all the details.
- Bonus 4: 101 Recipes For a Healthy Cat. If you have a picky eater, you know the value of a good recipe. These 101 recipes are all easy to make from cheap but healthy ingredients. And they are all tested to taste great.
Creator of The Program
Sarah Richard creates Cat Spraying No More. She gives very effective and easy solutions for this common problem. In this book, she has provided valuable tricks and tips on how you can stop the cats for spraying or peeing outside their own litter box.
Moreover, this book also contains effective tips on how to control the overall behavior of your cat by making her a happy cat. Author of this book claims, that her book can help the people to reduce their stress. Furthermore, they will be able to leave the house free of tension.
Sarah Richard has written this book based on her own experience. She has gone through the experience of handling a cat with bad habits like peeling everywhere in the house expect her own litter box.
In this book, she has shared her personal experience. Firstly, she has explained how she found her own cat in order to through some light on the fact that why her own cat has developed this bad habit. She further said that her cat developed this bad habit and behavior due to the environment she used to lives.
Therefore, in this book she has highlighted that cat owners should understand that cat is unhappy if she is behaving an unnatural or weird way.
WHAT IS THE CAT SPRAYING NO MORE PROGRAM?
If you have a cat who pees all over the house, you are probably very familiar with the stress of having to clean up the mess over and over.
You are probably sick of the nasty smell that is left around your house when your cat does this. You have probably spent lots of money on cleaning supplies or replacing furniture and also spent lots of precious time cleaning. It’s a real pain, which is why this product promises to help.
Here are some important things to know about the program:
- The program is not about shouting at or punishing your cat. He or she will not understand why you are yelling and will only become scared and confused.
- The book explains that you will not be able to change your cat’s behaviour instantly overnight, but with the right training techniques the peeing can stop relatively quickly.
- It focuses on how you can train your cat, which is very different to training a dog because cats have a completely different brain.
- The book also has helpful recipes for herbal mixes that you can use to discourage your cat from peeing in areas of the house.
Why Do Cats Spray?
Many people misunderstand the motivation behind spray-marking behavior. All-too-often, cat parents simply label the behavior as territorial marking but that isn’t the only reason cats spray.
Unless you can uncover the true cause for the behavior, you won’t have much success in stopping it. So it’s time to sharpen your detective skills and do some undercover work.
To start with, you need to know that there’s a difference between sprayingand indiscriminate urination. If a cat urinates outside of the litter box it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s spraying. These are two different behaviors and can have different causes. Indiscriminate urination is usually done on horizontal surfaces.
Spray-marking is usually done up against vertical objects but some cats will spray regardless of whether there is a vertical surface present. In this case, the sprayed urine will form a thin line as opposed to the typical puddle during urination.
The posture for spraying is different from normal urination. When a cat sprays he typically backs up to the object, twitches his tail and begins treading with his front paws. He may also close his eyes while spraying. When a cat (male or female) displays normal urination, he usually squats.
When a cat indiscriminately urinates there may be an underlying medical cause or the conditions in the litter box may be unappealing. Even if the box is kept clean there may be something about the set-up that’s not appealing.
There could also be something going on in the environment causing stress to the cat or making him feel as if it’s not safe to use the litter box.
Some common reasons cats spray:
- to define the perimeter for other cats
- to create a familiar scent in his territory
- Some cats will spray a family member’s belongings as a way of self-soothing by mixing scents
- A cat may spray a family member’s personal belongings (such as a pillow or dirty clothes) as a way of creating a bond
- A cat may spray a family member’s belongings if that family member’s schedule has changed or something else about about the person’s behavior is different
- A cat might spray a family member’s belongings if he isn’t sure whether the person presents a threat
- Since scent and familiarity play important roles in the feline world, some cats spray new objects brought into the environment
- A cat may spray if he is denied access to another cat who may appear to be a threat (typically this is caused by the appearance of an unfamiliar cat in the yard)
- A cat might spray if anxious, even if there doesn’t seem to be an obvious trigger from a human’s perspective
- Cats may spray as a challenge to another cat
- A cat may spray as a victory display after a hostile altercation with another cat
- A fearful cat may spray only when there are no other cats or humans around
- Intact cats spray when looking for mates
This program is designed for any cat owner who’s feline friend has a problem with peeing in inappropriate locations all throughout the house. If this issue happens with your cat, why not learn how to solve it once and for all with this helpful ebook?
The great thing to know about the Cat Spraying No More program is that it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So, if it doesn’t work for you all you have to do is ask for a refund. This means that there is really no risk if you want to give this program a try!